Legend of the Seas

Am looking at crusies for this June. Legend of the Seas seems to have some pretty good rates. We did a Med. cruise two years ago on the NCL Epic and had a great time. Legend of the Seas is doing the Med this June. I noticed on the RC website that the ship is newly renovated. I did a search of the Legend of the Seas on Cruise Critic and cannot find anything good or bad about the ship. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about crusing on this ship?

It IS hard to get good info. Even Royalsmown website has contradictory information about what specialty restaurants are now on board. I can prbook dining at places that do not list Legend as somewhere they at and are not on the deck plans, but then other places at on deck plans but not mentioned as on Legend anywhere else, nor available for prebooking. I am about to give up and just be surprised in May:p

There is one short thread, with some good photos that was posts in the Legend roll call forum. You might try that. Sorry, I don't know how to post a link from my iPad.

We cruised on the Legend 5 years ago and are booked again for this May and are considering a Baltic cruise on the same ship next year.

I cant wait to see the ships after its refit.

I love the size of the Vision Class ships. They are ships and not floating cities.

I love all the windows and glass.

The ship got the Izumi and Chops restaurant after its refit this year. RCCL also installed the Park Cafe.

Another feature I am looking forward to is the Diamond and Concierge Lounge.

There is an updated deck plan on the RCCL website.

I am sure you will enjoy a cruise on the Legend OTS.

Archived