carnival legeng , any cancels for may?

africandoll18

Does anyone know what the outcome was with other previous Carnival ships with azipod problems?

Was the ship put into drydock soon after the problem occurred? Or were they able to fix it without a drydock?

This same issue occurred to LEGEND around 2-years ago and was fixed while at sea and ports during the next week.

Having propulstion problems on a TA is much different than having them on a caribean or Bahamas cruise. If carnival sails the legend on the TA with propulstion problems, I will never book a carnival cruise again. That would show me that safety is in fact not number 1.

Hate to mention it, but the Carnival Triumph had propulsion problems on the two voyages before it went dead in the water.

Propulsion problems are very common. The problem with the Triumph was a FIRE. The propulsion problem was not related.

We are booked for the Legend in the Baltic in July. I'm worried that the ship is not filling and that Carnival may look at canceling the Baltic cruises. I have no special knowledge other than the fact that we were booked on a Baltic cruise with Carnival a few years ago and Carnival did cancel it, basically because they pulled out of that area due to lack of interest.

We are booked on the same Baltic cruise, but I think it is filling up now. There are no double cabins for extended balcony on deck 8 left. Only a few on deck 7, but there are a number of quads left. I think these cruises ar more popular with couples.

We are booked on the same Baltic cruise, but I think it is filling up now. There are no double cabins for extended balcony on deck 8 left. Only a few on deck 7, but there are a number of quads left. I think these cruises ar more popular with couples.

That's great news about the double cabins, Spidey. i think the quads aren't as popular because it is a long cruise, worth spending a little more to have 2 cabins rather than one.

Archived