Quick!! Opinions Needed! Aft Wrap Balcony on the Valor?

ShanteS

Hey guys! I did my daily check on Carnival's website and found an open aft wrap balcony. I'm currently booked in cabin 8201 which is the first very first cabin on the Verandah deck. I was really happy with this choice because I'm traveling with my daughter (who will be 23 months at that time) and I don't want either of us around any possible balcony smokers. Anyway opinions please...should I keep my regular balcony or switch to the aft wrap? I know the aft wrap has a lot of extra room/space which will be great for her to run around and play on. This will be my first balcony cabin too. I've only ever had inside cabins on past cruises. Thanks!

how much more for the wrap? One good thing about a wrap is that the balcony is HUGE, you could move your chair if you get a wiff of someone smoking.

It's definitely not a deal at all! I'll be spending more money (about $400) but I'm willing to kick it out if it's worth it. The smoking thing is a worry for me though but if the balcony is as huge as it looks it might not be an issue.

It is definitely worth it!!

Just note that not all aft wraps are created equal, due to the cantilevered shape of the ship.

I'd still take the smallest aft wrap over a regular balcony though.

One thing you didn't mention but that you will enjoy is the mesmerizing view ....

BOOK IT! We are booked on an aft-wrap on the Valor also in August and it is the same one we were in 2 years ago and absolutely loved it! The prices have come down $300 since we booked last month. So the prices are at there lowest for that catagory since I started looking last October. Book it book it book it! :p

It is definitely worth it!!

Just note that not all aft wraps are created equal, due to the cantilevered shape of the ship.

I'd still take the smallest aft wrap over a regular balcony though.

One thing you didn't mention but that you will enjoy is the mesmerizing view ....

It took calling from two different lines but I finally got through to a PVP and I am now booked in an aft wrap balcony on the Empress deck! Yayyyy!!! I'm so excited!! :D I did notice that the cabins on the Verandah deck had a little more space than my cabin but it's all good. I am very much looking forward to the views. I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of the balcony when my daughter naps and is down for the night.

BOOK IT! We are booked on an aft-wrap on the Valor also in August and it is the same one we were in 2 years ago and absolutely loved it! The prices have come down $300 since we booked last month. So the prices are at there lowest for that catagory since I started looking last October. Book it book it book it! :p

I am booked and ready to sail!! :D Which sailing will you be on? We're saling August 4th.

You will love that cabin with a toddler. She can nap and you can be outside on your lounger sipping a foo-foo drink! It will be a great area for her to run around, too. When my kids were young, we brought along a little blowup pool (maybe $5 or so?), stuck it in our luggage and put it out on the deck for her to enjoy. I don't think I ever went up to the Lido deck pool! lol.

You will love that cabin with a toddler. She can nap and you can be outside on your lounger sipping a foo-foo drink! It will be a great area for her to run around, too. When my kids were young, we brought along a little blowup pool (maybe $5 or so?), stuck it in our luggage and put it out on the deck for her to enjoy. I don't think I ever went up to the Lido deck pool! lol.

I think I'll be doing that a lot! I have a place in my heart for the Funship Specials. LOL And I do have a small blow up pool/tub on my list of things to buy because I doubt she'll like the shower much. I probably won't be up on the Lido either. I'll have my own personal lido deck in my room. :p

We had an Aft Wrap on the liberty and it was unbelievable I would book one any chance I got

Yes, I am really really looking forward to it! Now I'm excited for my cruise all over again. I have other family members going but they have regular balcony cabins booked, I'm sure they're going to love my balcony. The view just looks amazing!!

This is on the Miracle, but should be the same , enjoy. We have one booked on the Veranda, this Sept, to Hawaii'

Have fun

Oh! My! God!! That cabin was beautiful!! And the balcony!! I have no words!! Now I want to book an aft suite on my next cruise! LOL

Oh! My! God!! That cabin was beautiful!! And the balcony!! I have no words!! Now I want to book an aft suite on my next cruise! LOL

Glad you enjoyed the video. It will be our first suite. We are both very excited. That balcony, is awesome. :eek:

Vic

It took calling from two different lines but I finally got through to a PVP and I am now booked in an aft wrap balcony on the Empress deck! Yayyyy!!! I'm so excited!! :D I did notice that the cabins on the Verandah deck had a little more space than my cabin but it's all good. I am very much looking forward to the views. I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of the balcony when my daughter naps and is down for the night.

I am booked and ready to sail!! :D Which sailing will you be on? We're saling August 4th.

We are on the Aug 25th cruise. Have a great time and enjoy your wrap:)

This is on the Miracle, but should be the same , enjoy. We have one booked on the Veranda, this Sept, to Hawaii'

Have fun

I am sorry, but your room will not look like the Miracle. That is the Spirit class of ship. You will be on the Conquest class which include Valor, Glory, Liberty, and Freedom. You will have a chair and table in your room. The balcony is still wonderful and you will love it. To see pictures of your room, go to Cruiselinerooms, find your ship and go to your deck and see pictures of your room. Have a wonderful cruise!

Another thing I forgot to mention in my earlier post it is huge we we're on a cruise for my sons wedding(they were married on the ship)and we help a couple of afternoon cocktail parties in our cabin and you could probably fit 25 people on our aftwrap all lined up next to the rail.

One thing about the Liberty that was nice is the aft wrap is concidered an upgraded balcony cabin it wasn't much more money. Now the aft warp on the Mircle which we sail on next January is concidered a sweet and a huge price increase so unfortunately we culd not afford so we have an aft balcony our second favorite cabin

Have fun on your cruise

Archived