Margaritaville Questions

shellmisi

We will be a group of 10 arriving at the dock that is walking distance to Margaritaville. We have decided to go here instead of a beach because the older kids are excited about the water toys and they just put in a new play area for our littlest cruiser to enjoy. I know the food and drink are expensive but we will be saving about $90 in taxi fare and $80 in wristbands and beach chair rental.

The thing is that I'm stumped by the situation. So we for sure want to have lunch there, but none of us are big drinkers so we can't plan to sit around and drink all afternoon. Can you play/swim before, during and after your meal? For those who don't want to get in the ocean, is there a place to sit and just drink cokes? I'm sure they don't want us sitting at the table long after our meal if we aren't drinking alcohol. Is there a place to put your stuff when you are swimming if everyone goes out?

I'm sorry for playing 20 questions, but we just don't have any restaurants that have free snorkeling and water trampolines in Indiana! ;) Thank you in advance!

Whether or not it is walking distance would depend on the pier you dock at...which Cruise line/Ship are you all on?

Typically - if you eat/drink you can play. Just to feel better about it, after you eat maybe move to a smaller table, or see what is available outside. Also, just so you don't feel like you are (for lack of a better phrase) taking advantage of the facilities - order a soda every hour or so.

We have never been to the M'ville in Cozumel - but have been to many, many others. We have eaten and then stayed and played.

Hope that helps some.

Have fun.

And remember...Fins Up!!!!!!!

The Poesia does usually dock at Punta Langosta which is only a short walk to MV. It's also close enough to other places that are cheaper to eat at. And the new Wet Wendy's downtown location is suppose to be practially across the street. Don't recall it's name. But it doesn't have beach access. So I'd head to MV, if that's where you want to go, and then venture around the Plaza or downtown area when you're finished. Or leave someone there in charge of the kiddos while the other adults vammoose!

Archived