Has this ever happened to you??????

wizard-of-roz

Practice these words before the cruise: "Horton, sick 'em", and of course train Horton to lick them nicely. ;)

Have a great cruise in the cabin you chose and paid for!!! :)

You know, this dog is so brilliant that if I were, in any way, a bad person, he could be trained to do almost anything. Thank goodness there's a huge interview process before these dogs are given to anyone!

I plan on having a wonderful cruise, thank you!

Hey Roz, it is time to post another picture of Horton, I have forgotten how cute and ferocious he is. :D

When I get to work on Monday, I'll try to post one......He's so cute!

He's a huge cross between an American Black Lab [tall and thin] and a Golden Retriever [big and bulky.] He's pure black......soooo black and very short haired. He's very handsome and definitely makes a statement when he's anywhere with me!

We all know what a sweet boy Horton is.....but, if you didn't know him, he's quite scary looking. I love that, especially when I'm shopping in the evening.

Honestly, I'm a lover really not a good fighter.....However, I'm bringing my SIL who has just begun mentapause and is very, very scary!!!!!!!

Or I can lend you my 15-year-old. When she has PMS, it's Katy-bar-the-door.

When I get to work on Monday, I'll try to post one......He's so cute!

He's a huge cross between an American Black Lab [tall and thin] and a Golden Retriever [big and bulky.] He's pure black......soooo black and very short haired. He's very handsome and definitely makes a statement when he's anywhere with me!

I keep an eye out for a couple with a service dog when I'm out and about, around here. Maybe one day, you'll see a 5'2" woman walking up to you and asking if you're Roz.

Archived