Hotels at Miami Port

kafraser78

Howdy. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Bayside right by the port last Thanksgiving. It was fine. Good location right across the street from Bayside Marketplace. We had a free night so I am not sure how much it was.

The year before we stayed at the Intercontinental in Miami. We got a great price (like $129 maybe) on last minute travel dot com. On that site you can look at pictures of the hotels. The Intercontinental has a big roundish statue in the pictures. That hotel was SUPER nice, although it was pouring while we were there and that extra 2 blocks to the CVS got me drenched -- but it was still wonderful.

Have fun!

I stayed previously at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami. I have been able to get a room here usually at the price of 145.00 a night if I book early enough, and I think that is pretty good for Miami. You cant beat the location and as a priority club member (free to join on their website), you can usually get a room facing the port, and see the ships coming in early in the morning of your cruise. It is right across from Bayside marketplace which has lots of restaurants from fast food up to expensive.

I recommend you check out the the home ports board for Florida departures and you will see lots of great recommendations and advice. Lots of people also like the Intercontinetal, or the Doubletree and more.

Have a great cruise.:)

Thanks so far. We stayed at the Holiday Inn across from bayside Marketplace in Nov 2012 also. We liked it but its sold out for our Breeze cruise this Dec so we are looking at other hotels.

Thanks everybody for your help.

Howdy. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Bayside right by the port last Thanksgiving. It was fine. Good location right across the street from Bayside Marketplace. We had a free night so I am not sure how much it was.

The year before we stayed at the Intercontinental in Miami. We got a great price (like $129 maybe) on last minute travel dot com. On that site you can look at pictures of the hotels. The Intercontinental has a big roundish statue in the pictures. That hotel was SUPER nice, although it was pouring while we were there and that extra 2 blocks to the CVS got me drenched -- but it was still wonderful.

Have fun!

Next time, check with the Concierge and see if they have an umbrella.

Have fun!

Holiday Inn, Port of Miami....bayside...stayed there last feb post cruise....better look at booking they fill up fast....tried getting a room there fot next feb and they were already filled up

Prices vary like the wind in S Fla depending on month,week and day. And of course some here will use discount sites compared to travel agents or compared to hotel booked rack rates. Are you looking in a particular budget? Date?

We liked the Downtown Hilton. Great view of the port pretty close to everything. We got the room last may and this may for 155.00

Glad to hear this. I have it booked for my precruise night and after doing a Google Street View, it looked like nothing was around but Burger King and another burger joint. Was considering changing hotels.

brensr41, can you tell me a few places that are around to eat and a store to pick up drinks for the ship?

Intercontinental. downtown Miami No.1

Bayside Holiday Inn No. 2

Book on L__ttMin___Travel dot com or if you have access use Tickets a_ Work dot com

Intercontinental is gorgeous, but we were unable to book it this time. Booked Holiday Inn for about $160 with all fees and taxes for May 2013.

Has anybody stayed at the Holiday Inn Miami Beach - Ocean Front?

I just booked using my priority club membership and all the usual suspects were already booked/blocked off for rewards nights.

It looks like it's about 7 miles back to the POM from this hotel, I'm guessing about a $20 cab fare?

Archived