Where is QM2?

turquoise 6

Does anyone here on Cunard CC know

How late or off schedule the QM2 is?

Reason is late passengers ?:confused:

Hi Turquoise, I wondered about what happened too . So many different time codes :eek::confused:

Does anyone here on Cunard CC know

How late or off schedule the QM2 is?

Reason is late passengers ?:confused:

She is neither late nor off schedule and in Hamburg harbour at 08.30 AM

today. Her webcam is on.

Cats2010 :p

I asked a friend on board the QM2 why they were so late leaving Stavenger. They were told ahead of time that all aboard would be moved back to midnight (Norwegian time) for "operational difficulties".

I asked a friend on board the QM2 why they were so late leaving Stavenger. They were told ahead of time that all aboard would be moved back to midnight (Norwegian time) for "operational difficulties".

:confused: Thanks. Whatever it was, she is now at the height of Belgium and should arrive in Southampton at 09.00h tomorrow.

According to AIS (marine traffic) QM2 is due east of the Thames estuary at 18:20 UTC which is 19:20 BST.

ETA at Southampton is 02:45 UTC (03:45 BST) on June 24th

My info is from inmarsat and I remember that normally she arrives before 09.00h. She is on her way :)

My info is from inmarsat and I remember that normally she arrives before 09.00h. She is on her way :)

Good news. I wonder what are/were the operational difficulties.

The Qm2 Dus is due to arrive in NY/Brooklyn due next Brooklyn

As of this writing AIS shows her 45NM out of Southampton and doing 18.5kn. Whatever the "operational difficulties" were her propulsion system seems to be just fine.

I knew it was, thank you. After all, she is the best ship in the world :cool: with a wonderful crew (most of the time). :)

Edited by Cats2010

http://www.cunard.com/cruise-ships/queen-mary-2/ states :

"Queen Mary 2 is currently docked in Southampton, England" Clearly, the website is incorrect. (What a shocking suprise!)

Whenever I've been on board QM2, and departure was delayed because of late return of a ships tour, the captain made it clear that we were waiting for a ships tour to return.

"Operational difficulties" are a completely different story.

Good news. I wonder what are/were the operational difficulties.

The Qm2 Dus is due to arrive in NY/Brooklyn due next Brooklyn

Hi Turquoise. Well, she's got to cross the Pond first. One week from today...NYC awaits her arrival on Monday, the first of July. We'll keep the Light on for her, yes? :) -S

Hi Turquoise. Well, she's got to cross the Pond first. One week from today...NYC awaits her arrival on Monday, the first of July. We'll keep the Light on for her, yes? :) -S

Hi Salacia:)

Yes we will keep a light on for her

As well

As the Statue of Liberty !

The QM2 will be in the USA for the

4th of July Independence Day Celebrations:)

T:)

Edited by turquoise 6

Hi Salacia:)

Yes we will keep a light on for her

As well

As the Statue of Liberty !

The QM2 will be in the USA for the

4th of July Independence Day Celebrations:)

T:)

No....er...not. If you were to have looked at her schedule for 2013 (as well as the last 7 or more years) you'd have known that QM2 will be in her usual place on July 4....250 miles northeast in Boston, MA.

July 1 Brooklyn

July 2 Sea

July 3 Halifax

July 4 Boston

July 5 Sea

July 6 Brooklyn

No....er...not. If you were to have looked at her schedule for 2013 (as well as the last 7 or more years) you'd have known that QM2 will be in her usual place on July 4....250 miles northeast in Boston, MA.

July 1 Brooklyn

July 2 Sea

July 3 Halifax

July 4 Boston

July 5 Sea

July 6 Brooklyn

Boston is the USA and celebrate the 4th of July:)

July 1 Brooklyn

July 2 Sea

July 3 Halifax

July 4 Boston

July 5 Sea

July 6 Brooklyn

He said "The QM2 will be in the USA for the 4th of July Independence Day Celebrations"

Has Boston seceded from the Union?

J

The Queen Mary 2 continues her great circle route to NY. It appears from the web cam ,that the QM2 is sailing in dense FOG :eek:

I tried to see cam of QM2 on Cunard ,but it was not working. Since the QM2 is arriving in NY ,Monday July 1,the QM2 may be off the coast of newfoundland?