SAIL & SIGN CARD

vrpraz

I know this guestion has probably been discussed already but please help!

My husband, son & I are in same cabin, when getting sail & sign cards will carnival hold, whatever amount they hold on debit card, per person per card issued....

help if this question is half clear :confused:

You need to call the bank to see if there is a diaaly limit on your debit card. If there is a daily limit on your card there will be a problem. My card has a daily limit of 200.00 (my tips alone is 140) so if I go over that amount opn the last day-- I am in trouble.

The cruiselines will charge your card on the last day of the cruise. If you have a limit you are gonna bounce like crazy.

If there is not a limit you will have nothing at all to worry about. Pleae check TODAY

You need to call the bank to see if there is a diaaly limit on your debit card. If there is a daily limit on your card there will be a problem. My card has a daily limit of 200.00 (my tips alone is 140) so if I go over that amount opn the last day-- I am in trouble.

The cruiselines will charge your card on the last day of the cruise. If you have a limit you are gonna bounce like crazy.

If there is not a limit you will have nothing at all to worry about. Pleae check TODAY

i have a daily redemption of 800 and 2000 on purchases daily

Kewl-- as long as you dont go over that amount your card will be fine for use on the ship. You wont see purchases being taken out of your account daily since they will put it all in on the last day- Thats where the hold comes in using a debit card. If you spent close to your dily limit your card might not be able to be used when you get home for a few days.

Archived