Cruise Trip Review with Photos: Majesty of the Seas - March 11-15, 2013

Thanks for a very nice review. Do you know is there is Latin Music on board. We love the latin bands on the ships and are wondering if Magesty have one. Thanks.

Yes. In Boleros, there was a night where there was latin music. It was lovely. The girl singing is very talented.

Thanks for a very nice review. Do you know is there is Latin Music on board. We love the latin bands on the ships and are wondering if Magesty have one. Thanks.

kingsgirl-thanks for the awesome review and pics. Majesty is my favorite ship, she seems like a second home to me.

Isabela: The Latin music in Boleros on MJ is awesome...and the lounge is much larger than the ones on other, larger ships. I love it!

I really enjoyed your review and great pictures. I am so impressed that you drove to Miami! We just got back from "spring break" in Florida, from Ohio, taking 2 days to drive down and 2 days to drive back. We only drove because we wanted our car for some day trips and air fare was outragous but NEVER AGAIN! Back to flying for us from now on! :)

The I75 drive is soooo long. Ohio is a ***** to get through. You feel like you're never going to make it. Going through the mountains is awesome though :)

LOL!

That last state is hard when you're almost home! I feel your pain all the time, as we live along the Ohio River and our relatives live on Lake Erie. :)

Kingsgirl: Thanks again for the reply. It is nice to know that we will have some latin music on our coming criuise in 12 days on Magesty.

Lucki: Thanks for the information. But, do they have the latin music every night or just one night?? I think that Kingsgirl said only one night.

Kingsgirl: Thanks again for the reply. It is nice to know that we will have some latin music on our coming criuise in 12 days on Magesty.

Lucki: Thanks for the information. But, do they have the latin music every night or just one night?? I think that Kingsgirl said only one night.

Hi, well, I haven't sailed on her in a couple of years (going in May again) but when I used to sail on her, they had Latin music almost every night, so I'd say 3 out of the 4, if not 4. Or 2 out of 3, depending on which cruise you're on.

It's the only night I personally heard it and we only heard it because we happened to be in Boleros for some music competition. I never heard it in the Centrum, but there is music nightly there.

I really enjoyed your review and great pictures. I am so impressed that you drove to Miami! We just got back from "spring break" in Florida, from Ohio, taking 2 days to drive down and 2 days to drive back. We only drove because we wanted our car for some day trips and air fare was outragous but NEVER AGAIN! Back to flying for us from now on! :)

LOL!

That last state is hard when you're almost home! I feel your pain all the time, as we live along the Ohio River and our relatives live on Lake Erie. :)

Yeah, driving isn't the greatest thing. We LIKE driving, but we mostly do it because I'm a nervous flyer and my Mom has never flown. Hence, we've driven to both coasts of Canada and down to Florida.

If anyone is considering driving, I75 is really the way to go going down as there are plenty of places to get off/back on the highway super fast after a pee break or a quick meal break. One thing that I AM impressed with is that most states have nice rest areas with decent toilet facilities. They are nicer the further south you get.

Archived