Cruise director

mike brosky

You know when you have Jamie Dee, she is fabulous, one of the best CD's. She is always around the ship, makes her energy felt, she really makes things fun, so while a CD doesn't make or break your cruise they can really enhance it if you have the right one. What is amazing is she remembers names after meeting you once, as well as other details. You can tell she made an impression on us on the Sensation a couple of years ago and we are looking forward to seeing her on the Dream on April 27th.

We are going on our 7th cruise. Not 1, UNO was affected by the Cruise Director.

You must have never sailed with Wee Jimmy. DW & I have been on 9 cruises and the first 7 I would have agreed with you. The last two were with Jimmy and it changed my mind. They were totally different trips than the first 7. He made it so much more fun.

I really hope to sail with him again.

Willie is good, funny, and a genuine friendly guy. We had him on the Elation and I won the Welcome Aboard show grand prize bracelet and I was traveling with my mother. He said he wanted to see her wearing it the next night for elegant night. We saw him and he recognized my and stopped and spoke. We asked to get our picture with him and he was very nice. He even offered to get us any drink we wanted. Just to tell bartender to call him. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willie is good, funny, and a genuine friendly guy. We had him on the Elation and I won the Welcome Aboard show grand prize bracelet and I was traveling with my mother. He said he wanted to see her wearing it the next night for elegant night. We saw him and he recognized my and stopped and spoke. We asked to get our picture with him and he was very nice. He even offered to get us any drink we wanted. Just to tell bartender to call him. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing that ... I saw that Willie is our CD and I haven't heard a peep about who he is! I thought I read on JH's blog that he's relatively new (compared to other CDs on board)?

Archived