Thomson ticket format

Well, less than a week to go before we leave (week at hotel before cruise) and as usual I am finding things to whittle about! We have always got our tickets in a mini booklet format before, this time we have been sent several pages of A4 with all the details on but it doesnt look like official tickets to me. We showed the travel agent who said if we didnt receive anything else by the time we travelled it would be fine, hmmm. Just wondered if everyone else received them like this. :confused:

Just been narrowing down my shoe choices - 9 pairs will be enough, wont it? :p

Did you book through a TA?

We booked our last cruise online and the next one through Cruise Deals and both times we have received (from Thomson) an email which we have had to print off. You just show them the paperwork at the airport and that is fine :)

Yes we did book through a TA, just doesnt look very official if you know what I mean - although I've just spotted a barcode on the side of the page, am sure its fine :rolleyes:

Narrowed it down to 8 pairs of shoes lol

Yes it's all e-tickets now. Just picked up our tickets from the local travel agent and it was just the same printout as I did myself last Summer after booking online with Thomsons.

Ah ok, thank you that settles my mind! Need to move onto something else to stress about now lol

I used to love the " flight ticket booklet " and the luggage tags you were given. writing your luggage tags and putting them on your suitcase was the final sign that it was holiday time. Now the travel agents are just computer operators with a password to more than we can get to ... we had our airport parking details and barcode sent to Mrs Smnb's phone today... i'm getting so old lol

8 pairs won't be enough..you need at least 10,,what if your feet swell? what if all 8 pairs give you blisters? a girl needs to be prepared!:D

3 pairs of flip flops seems a bit excessive but I just cant decide! May just have to wear all my clothes on the flight so I can take them all :o

3 pairs of flip flops seems a bit excessive but I just cant decide! May just have to wear all my clothes on the flight so I can take them all :o

Get a bloke to pack .. one pair of flip flops one pair of favorite shorts a few T shirts and a dinner suit and black shoes. oh and a few unmentionables depending on how long your cruise is :p

thus leaving more room for female garments

Argh luggage labels, I knew there was something else missing! I know you dont need to put them on these days but it does feel reassuring to have something on the cases. Something else to add to my growing to do list!

Archived