Final Payment UK?

kruzgal

I have my eye on a couple of Princess cruises in the mediterranean for this summer but at the moment the prices for a balcony are out of reach, especially when you add in flight costs. This would be our first Princess cruise (previously sailed Celebrity & Royal Caribbean) and I was wondering when final payment is for UK guests? I am hoping after this there may be some price drops that enable me to book! Thanks

Thanks. Yes, I have been looking and there is still plenty of availability and I remember Princess offering some good deals last year. I am just hoping the same happens again for this year, but not sure how long to hold out before we give up and book a land based holiday instead. Decisions, decisions!

Check out the flight on your own. Princess don`t always give good times or routes.

Last year they wanted to fly us to Barcelona from Glasgow via Amsterdam and Paris. We took a direct Ryanair flight ourselves. Our return flight was from Venice and we went Jet2 to Edinburgh. It worked our a lot cheaper too.

We had a January 2nd payment date for an April 10th cruise. Which seems to be 97 days. I imagine they added a weeks leeway so that they had cleared the money in time to for a 90 day deadline. I was lead to believe 90 days was the final payment day.

Archived