Mediterranean cruise

kissmeyoufool

I have tried to book on Celebritys Cruise web site for the fall of 2014 I think I need that much time to save the money we need to do and see what we want to do but the wed site will not let me book that far ahead is it just me or is it to early Thanks

The 2014 European cruises haven't been posted to the Celebrity site yet. If you're a Captain's Club member you can call them directly to book right now. Otherwise you will have to wait until these cruises are open to the general public, which should be soon.

El Aurens if I cruised Celebrity before I am part of the Captain's Club right ? And I will not get the 1 2 3 sale thats on right now is this right too

Hi, if you have cruised Celebrity in the past, you are eligible to join Captain's Club. If you haven't already, you need to sign up for Capain's Club on the Celebrity website.

Regarding 123 Go, this promotion is only for cruises up to March 2014, so all of the 2014 European cruises are not eligible. Hope this helps.

I have tried to book on Celebritys Cruise web site for the fall of 2014 I think I need that much time to save the money we need to do and see what we want to do but the wed site will not let me book that far ahead is it just me or is it to early Thanks

Ill be interested to compare the pricing on the Med cruises we booked the 7night but I won't be surprised if pricing is not much higher for the 10 or 11 nights later in the season.

Archived