Can you carry on non-alcohol Beer ?

CrimsonTideGal

Depending on the port, you may have it confiscated or allowed through. Some security personnel may see "BEER" and confiscate it (non-alcoholic beer does contain a small% of alcohol and has been proven to raise the dopamine levels in the brain similar to alcoholic consumption). Others may recognize that the beer is "non-alcohoic" and permit it through. If stopped, you can attempt to see an supervisor and state your case. Carnival does sell non-alcholic beer on board.

I know you can buy Bucklers via the Fun Shops - so I assume that's the brand they offer on board. Maybe even more selections. Love me some Bucklers :-)

Bucklers is the only choice. Too bad they don't have Beck's Blue (sinc ethey carry Becks) or Clausthaler. The thing with NAs is that you have to have them ice cold or they are really like drinking wet hay. Unfortunately that's tough to do with bringing aboard your own unless you haul the cooler (or snag an empty beer bucket) and get refreshed ice daily.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to be a bummer, but I just came across this (I enlarged the font for emphasis):

Summary

Alcohol/Hard Liquor/Beer (including Non-Alcoholic Beer)

· not permitted

Non-Alcoholic Beverages

· maximum of 12 sealed, unopened bottles and/or cans, 20 ounces each or less, per guest

· Non-Alcoholic Beer not permitted

Wine/Champagne

· one bottle, 750 milliliters or less, per guest 21 years and older

· one box of wine, 1.5 liters or less, will be permitted, if shared among 2 guests 21 years or older

Archived