Hotels near Hobby with airport shuttles

Canadian Tyler

What are you using to search with? I just did a quick search and found a bunch of hotels with free airport shuttles. I checked the Marriott, Hilton and Wyndham brands. Something for everybody's price range.

I did a search here on the message boards to see if anyone had any recommendations.

I did a search here on the message boards to see if anyone had any recommendations.

That is not the way you worded it. The way it reads is that you are looking for a hotel near Hobby with an airport shuttle and did a search but didn't find any. Had you just asked for recommendations for a hotel near Hobby you might have gotten better responses. With most of the major chains having properties down there you can probably find some thing that fits your taste and budget.

That is not the way you worded it. The way it reads is that you are looking for a hotel near Hobby with an airport shuttle and did a search but didn't find any. Had you just asked for recommendations for a hotel near Hobby you might have gotten better responses. With most of the major chains having properties down there you can probably find some thing that fits your taste and budget.

Thanks for the help

• 2 weeks later...

Archived