Missing PVP...

leaski

I'm thinking my PVP has quit suddenly, or been fired. Really hoping that wasn't the case. :( I emailed a question on the 18th and received a prompt answer. Sent another email on the 20th with another question and it goes unanswered. Sent a follow up email on the 21st, again no response. Try calling on the 22nd and get a recording saying her extension is not available. Today it just send me in a loop back to the opening recording. , however I was wondering if this has happened to anyone, and what did you do from here? I have called the call center to get a couple things taken care of, but would really like to get a new PVP. I have 3 cruises currently booked and feel like carnival has left me in limbo.

This has happened to me twice. The first time I called and had them assign me a new PVP, the 2nd time was right before I was ordering my wedding invitations and I wanted to double check that my PVP was available and willing to be the cruise contact on my invitations. And sure enough she was gone too.

I gave up on PVPs since this is only my first Carnival cruise anyway and went with a friend who is a TA. She has helped all of my guests get their cruises done and flights and hotels too, which is better for them anyway.

It seems there are lots of people on here who have gotten lucky and have amazing PVPs, but of course due to CC rules they can't share who their PVP is. :(

I'm thinking my PVP has quit suddenly, or been fired. Really hoping that wasn't the case. :( I emailed a question on the 18th and received a prompt answer. Sent another email on the 20th with another question and it goes unanswered. Sent a follow up email on the 21st, again no response. Try calling on the 22nd and get a recording saying her extension is not available. Today it just send me in a loop back to the opening recording. , however I was wondering if this has happened to anyone, and what did you do from here? I have called the call center to get a couple things taken care of, but would really like to get a new PVP. I have 3 cruises currently booked and feel like carnival has left me in limbo.

The PVP we had for many years changed jobs and is still with Carnival but not as a PVP. Found this out when I spoke with whoever answered the phone. My former PVP did contact me after I sent her an email. She said I'd be assigned a new PVP.

I didn't wait to be assigned, but emailed someone I've cruised with before & she was satisfied with her PVP so I went with them.

I had already booked another B2B while on the ship but wanted somebody as my PVP.

Funny, My old PVP went MIA...BUT,GLAD she did as my new PVP contact has been nothing but awesome..Always returns calls or e mails even during peak time in matter of less than 20 minutes and is my hero for the deals and OBC we got for this cruise. Thanks to him we went from 1 cabin to 2 and lots of OBC....:D

Archived