Sovereign Refit

Hi!! We were on the same sailing... the drunks on senior class trips were out in full force weren't they?

I could have sworn the clock was working but perhaps I didn't pay too close of attention. I guess I wasn't too concerned with time anyhow.;)

Keith is back and very fun, he kept things light. I do have to say I found it very amusing in the refit show where tha captain and he both grew out their beards pretty fully. Probably the only chance they get to do that.

We were pleasently surprised with the size of our SOV room. Though we had nothing to compare it to, we had expected the worst and were happy when we didn't feel crowded once all week. Now I'm interested to see what other ships have in comparison.

I thought that the clock was working on my May cruise. I will check again when I board the ship in a couple of weeks.

If you missed the 5 part series on TLC, it is being replayed this Sunday, June 19 starting at 1:00pm CDT. All 5 shows are scheduled to be played back to back. I found the series very interesting, especially since we are booked on the Enchantment this fall.

Archived