What do you take the screenshot of?

mamax2

I put in for a price drop using the ES form. It's been 4 days and I still haven't heard anything. (last time I got the drop within 58 min of filling out the form :eek: ) I'm being patient and not calling carnival. :) I've taken screen shots each day just in case I have to resubmit or something wonky comes back.

My question is when you take your screenshot of a mock booking what do you take the shot of? Do you take the screenshot on the stateroom selection page or do you go to the guest information page? I've been prt sc on the stateroom selection page so that it shows room type/guest number/rate/stateroom/location/deck and which cabin I want to upgrade if that is the case.

I put in for a price drop using the ES form. It's been 4 days and I still haven't heard anything. (last time I got the drop within 58 min of filling out the form :eek: ) I'm being patient and not calling carnival. :) I've taken screen shots each day just in case I have to resubmit or something wonky comes back.

My question is when you take your screenshot of a mock booking what do you take the shot of? Do you take the screenshot on the stateroom selection page or do you go to the guest information page? I've been prt sc on the stateroom selection page so that it shows room type/guest number/rate/stateroom/location/deck and which cabin I want to upgrade if that is the case.

I use the fare viewer and do a screen shot of that. It's a lot more concise, and I figure the simpler the better, but when fare viewer wasn't working, I did what you are doing--saving the screen shot from the page that shows the available cabins on the website. I hover over the time of day in the lower right so that it shows the date and then save it. That being said, I've never had to use a screen shot, so for me neither has ever been accepted or denied.

From what I've read, most people are hearing back after a few days and if it's denied, they reply to the denial e-mail, and then it usually gets resolved without having to submit the screen shot. Better to have it than not, though.

Good luck!

Archived