How early will Legend disembark?

brovol

Does anyone know how early the Legend gets in to Tampa on Sunday, and specifically, how early it typically clears customs and begins disembarkation? I have FTF, so I think we will be among the first to depart, but not sure how early that is.

We are driving back to Michigan, and are debating if we should drive straight through, as the kids have school Monday morning.

Info regarding disembarkation on this ship, or the FTF advantage, would be appreciated. Thanks.

It all depends on customs and immigration, the ship will not be cleared until everyone that needs to goes through immigration. Everyone could show up on time and you be off the ship really early or people could drag their feet getting out of bed, last time we sailed out of Tampa in was almost 11 am before they cleared the ship but we have been off as early as 8am.

It all depends on customs and immigration, the ship will not be cleared until everyone that needs to goes through immigration. Everyone could show up on time and you be off the ship really early or people could drag their feet getting out of bed, last time we sailed out of Tampa in was almost 11 am before they cleared the ship but we have been off as early as 8am.

We have cruise a lot, and I know you can get lucky or unlucky as far as customs goes. More often than not we have been off the ship by 8:30 am or so, but it looks like from the reviews of the Legend that disembarkation isn't starting until 10 am pretty consistently. I don't know if that is something that is happening with all ships because customs is cracking down lately, or if the Legend arrives later, so the customs process starts later.

I thought folks who have actually been on the Legend lately might have some insight.

I would figure between 8:00 am and 10 am..FFTF does not have any perks for disembarkation to home port from what I was told..Only tendering ports.

With FTTF you can disembark with platinum guests. We went out right after the non US passport group so with FTTF you are able to disembark with the earliest group.

We were delayed getting into port from fog so FTTF allowed us to make our flight otherwise we would have been stuck with everyone else at the airport scrambling for flights.

Archived