Epic Spa - Co-Ed?

RedLightVegas

What parts of the spa are co-ed? Saunas? Thermal chairs? Or is the entire thing co-ed?

Not that it matters, but my husband and I were going to have a "spa day" while in port at Nassau and wanted to be able to hang out together if we could. I know Carnival has mens only/womens only sauna and steam rooms, didn't know if the same thing went on NCL

There are separate locker rooms for each sex. Inside are showers, steam rooms and some other items (maybe a sauna, but not sure). The rest is common. All of the hot tubs, loungers, outside deck and saunas are co-ed. My wife and I spent all of our time in the spa areas together

In each of the gender specific areas are the Locker Room,a changing cubicle, toilets, 3 showers (one is handicapped), one sauna with fantastic windows over looking the ocean (at least on the women's side there was) and one steam room with eucalyptus vapour. There is an urn of lemon water and cups if you choose to have a drink of water in the locker room.

Then you walk into the co-ed area of the spa which has regular loungers, tile loungers, 2 saunas (one is hotter than the other) with those spectacular windows over looking the ocean, an open shower to cool down with, the pool/whirlpool area and then the outside aft balcony with loungers and two beds. There is also a bar set with lemon water and a hot water urn to brew your own tea.

At the side of the pool there is a relaxation room with nice chairs and waters for you to enjoy if you just want to wait for the staff to find you.

So there is no problem hanging together while waiting for your spa treatment, the spa personnel will come and call for you when they are ready for you.

Archived