OASIS in Europe 2014

That I have read at Cruise Critic newsletter:

World's Largest Cruise Ship Coming to UK and Europe for First Time

The world's largest cruise ship will make its debut call in Southampton in October 2014, as revealed by Cruise Business Review yesterday (Tue. 26).

Royal Caribbean's 225,282-ton, 5,400-passenger Oasis of the Seas will leave Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, its home port since December 2009,

on 1 September 2014 on a 12-night eastbound transatlantic cruise to Barcelona. It will offer two five-night round-trip cruises from the Spanish port, followed by a seven-night sailing to Rotterdam.

Oasis will then head into dry dock in the Netherlands for routine maintenance for two weeks, departing from Rotterdam on 14 October and calling at Southampton the next day.

The ship will return to its home port of Port Everglades on a 12-night westbound transatlantic cruise on 15 October, where U.K. passengers can join the ship to sail across the Atlantic.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter...urope-in-2014/

Good news isn't it:)

We are "all" waiting for the pricing of the cruises.

I have my eyes set on one of the 5 days Western Med cruises or the 7 days from Barcelona to Rotterdam.

There are a few threads about this already here on CC;)

Edited by I-Cruiser

I'm interested to know that too as looking to do both 5 nights as a back to back with time in Barcelona either before or after. The anticipation is killing me :D

thats what we are looking at doing! Any idea when they are releasing the prices?

No prices has been released yet.

The cruises goes on sale for C&A members April 9. General sale April 11.

that is handy to know! thanks!

i wonder if the pricing will be similar to the caribbean itineraries?

I have a feeling the 5 nights are going to cost wayyy more than a current 7 day Caribbean cruise. I hope the westbound TA isn't too expensive.. sure the Oasis is awesome but I'm not paying a really steep price considering I can go on the Epic for <$1500 for a balcony room

Edited by jarz85

I have a feeling the 5 nights are going to cost wayyy more than a current 7 day Caribbean cruise. I hope the westbound TA isn't too expensive.. sure the Oasis is awesome but I'm not paying a really steep price considering I can go on the Epic for <$1500 for a balcony room

That's my concern. I first thought they would be cheaper as 2 nights less but then remembered Med is prob more expensive and the demand is going to be high so they will charge a premium I suspect.

I hate waiting!!! Even worse that we're going to be on a cruise when we can book in the Caribbean so will ask Parents to book for us or try onboard Celebrity Eclipse when they're desk opens.

this its woirth calling royal caribbean and asking them for a ballpark figure? or do they generally keep everythng quiet tll the day?

I contacted my usual person at RCI who's brilliant and even he can't advise me what the prices are yet. He's promised to email me when he knows but says they haven't been told yet or even when they are being released.

But if someone else wants to try then by all means go ahead and keep us in the loop.

that is handy to know! thanks!

i wonder if the pricing will be similar to the caribbean itineraries?

You welcome.

There are a few other threads discussing the prices.

I think the prices for the Med will be higher than the Caribbean prices.

• 1 year later...

Hello, i know its really really short time but im searching for a female wich i can share my room with on the Oasis 14-10-2014

My boyfriend and his family already booked a Year ago and we were not a couple at that time. So i Will be spending my time with them and im only searching for someone to share the costs of a room with.

Someone with the same problem or interest?

Hello, i know its really really short time but im searching for a female wich i can share my room with on the Oasis 14-10-2014

My boyfriend and his family already booked a Year ago and we were not a couple at that time. So i Will be spending my time with them and im only searching for someone to share the costs of a room with.

Be sure to try the roll call too:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2030742

Hi, is there any option for you to be added onto their cabin as a 3/4th person?

Hi! Well i asked but they said its only possible if i pay the same prive as they did and that was really expensive. There is a great deal for 599 dollar excl fee/tax voor a interior cabin. And when im adder into their cabin its around 1200-1500 dollar and i can not affort that at the moment