SOPPING - Allure of the seas

Hi all,

When i sailed on FOS in 2011 there was a Logo shop that sold al ot of clothes with the Crown and Anchor Logo.

I bought a top that had the logo in little gems.

I have a friend who would like some C&A tops etc. On Indy there was no such shop just a high end clothing store with plain t-shirts with IOS written on them, does anyone know if there is a shop like this on Allure of the seas so i can get my friend some souvenirs ?

Hi all,

When i sailed on FOS in 2011 there was a Logo shop that sold al ot of clothes with the Crown and Anchor Logo.

I bought a top that had the logo in little gems.

I have a friend who would like some C&A tops etc. On Indy there was no such shop just a high end clothing store with plain t-shirts with IOS written on them, does anyone know if there is a shop like this on Allure of the seas so i can get my friend some souvenirs ?

All Royal Caribbean ships have a logo apparel store onboard. Whether or not it has the items you are looking for is unknown. On Oasis in the logo store there were all kinds of souvenirs and clothing with Oasis marked on it.

All Royal Caribbean ships have a logo apparel store onboard. Whether or not it has the items you are looking for is unknown. On Oasis in the logo store there were all kinds of souvenirs and clothing with Oasis marked on it.

As the OP said... all BUT indy.

Indy's Royal merchandise is almost non exixtent. I asked why and was told they are the only ship in the fleet that uses a different merchandiser. Even there prices for alchohol and tobacco prices are higher than the other Royal ships.

Archived