Live Onboard the Riviera - 3/28-4/7

computerworks

What a beautiful pic!

We are in the market for a new camera, so I researched your Sony after I saw the pic. It

Got amazing reviews. I called the Sony store and put one on hold to pick up tomorrow.

How long have you had your camera?

I am an amateur and need a very simple camera that takes great shots. I think this is it.

Thank you.

What a beautiful pic!

We are in the market for a new camera, so I researched your Sony after I saw the pic. It

Got amazing reviews. I called the Sony store and put one on hold to pick up tomorrow.

How long have you had your camera?

I am an amateur and need a very simple camera that takes great shots. I think this is it.

Thank you.

Thanks... I got the camera last year prior to our Canary Island cruise.

(the link in my sig has a thread of photos from that trip.)

I will post a full thread of photos from this trip here...right now, returning to the real world after our cruise is just getting in the way. :p

The only drawback with the camera is, every time I give the camera to someone to take a picture of us as a couple... I get it handed back with some setting changed. :rolleyes: It is too easy to push a button or move a dial setting when handling. I quickly overcame that problem after a short time of using it, but I got used to checking all the settings each time it was handed back. ... a minor issue at best.

20x optical zoom and the automatic settings are just top notch. You will enjoy this camera.

Dear Ron and Angela,

Loved the photos! You have a great eye and the most beautiful, sweet, funny wife! We had such a great time and Angela answered so many questions for us. She is truly a travel expert! Hope to be able to travel with you again someday.

PS- Where is the photo of you in the mini-cooper in St. Bart's?

Lisa

Hi Ron and Angela

The pictures are great! I am looking forward to the additional ones you will post. The cruise was great! Really enjoyed meeting you and everyone at the Meet and Greet, We also rented a mini cooper to drive around beautiful St. Barths It was a four passanger, but not a shiny red convertible. How did you like the roads?

Martha

Hi Ron and Angela

The pictures are great! I am looking forward to the additional ones you will post. The cruise was great! Really enjoyed meeting you and everyone at the Meet and Greet, We also rented a mini cooper to drive around beautiful St. Barths It was a four passanger, but not a shiny red convertible. How did you like the roads?

Hi Martha! Nice to hear from you...

(just finished up to Day 3, I should start posting tmrw night)

The roads were quite good, but the signage left something to be desired.

I kept stopping and backing up. "...was that a sign? What did it say?" :p

It took a bit to understand the scale of the island... very small. Places were not as far apart as it first seemed. we pretty much covered the whole island...with some great vistas on the North points.

• 1 month later...

Archived