Allure December 15th, who's going?

think for yourself

• 1 month later...
Although it's only March, it's not too early to start planning for this party! Where are the solos who plan to be there? ;)

Although there are more than 200 days until "blast off", I'm already thinking about what to pack and all the things I plan to do. This will be my 5th solo cruise--4th on RC--and I'm looking fwd to it like it was my first. Every time I think I don't feel like going to the gym these days I remind myself of my upcoming cruises...presto! Instant motivation. :p. random thoughts: I think I'll avoid the Windjammer on this cruise...I've seen people do some gross things while serving themselves...in February on Liberty I saw a kid pick up a brownie with his bare hand then put it back on the serving plate. And that wasnt the worst...Definitely bringing binoculars so I can better see the blanket of stars at night, and the other ships sailing in the distance...karaoke, I'm performing. For real! I'm on a streak: 4 straight Michael Jackson trivia contest wins. Confident of a 5th! I will pay the outrageous price for the behind the scenes ship tour...I hope it's worth the price. I had my very first martini at this joint called Bravos in Toledo the other day. It was delicious! Although martinis will never replace beer (or my all-time favorite, plain old water), I do plan to have a few while onboard...only 2 cupcakes...maybe 3...no slot machines...I have a $100 obc bc I booked early so maybe I'll take some poker lessons...4 cupcakes, that's my limit...seriously! ...parasailing, zip lining, and swimming with dolphins; twice cancelled, did it once, and never tried...number will go up for each...202 days till embarkation. Can't wait.

Archived