Bottomless Bubbles

mamajo3304

The way I understand it, they will honor the coupons that people already have. I am just not sure how they are handling the people who bought them (to be delivered at dinner the first night). I am assuming it will just be put on the on board account. However, from what I gathered last night from folks, the tip will not be included so I am going to have to put more money in on the drinks I thought were already paid for.

Does anyone know if you can get cans of soda/pop anywhere on the ship with the Bottomless Bubbles.

No, they won't give you a can of soda if you have the Bottomless Bubbles program. They only serve the soda in glasses, and usually they aren't 16 oz. You usually get about 1/2 to 2/3 of a can of soda poured warm over a glass full of ice. I guess you can tell I'm not a fan of the bottomless bubbles program.

I assume if you purchase one of Carnival's insulated mugs with the program they will fill it completely?? We are planning to get bottomless bubbles and mugs to use with our bon voyage alcohol but if they don't fill the mugs we will just carry on our mix and cups. Anyone know?

On the Magic now and have BB for DS. They fill his bottle with ice and then pour the soda in. On the refill, I have them just fill with soda, since there is still ice in there. They won't give out the cans, I asked. The bartenders are really sweet though and will do what they can for you, just aren't allowed to give out the cans of soda. Glad we brought so on board for the room so we don't have to always go out for a drink. :)

We felt that they were kind of hateful when you had the bottomless bubbles on Paradise last year. So much so, my husband refused to use it for several days. We thought it was just us but a lady at the bar turned to us and was complaining about how they were acting towards her too. Then she made a comment that made us realize what their problem was- she said that when she went up to get beer, they were nice as anything, but when she got soda they were hateful. We realized that they evidentally weren't getting any type of tip with the soda card like they were with the beer.

When I came back and reported to others how we had been treated people acted like that never happened, but it happened to us and at least one other person on that particular cruise!

Archived