9-6 on our own

mrdrdoso

I have looked at all the other post but cannot find my answer, we were there last year and did the americas cup regatta and we walked to that excursion and walked back to cruise terminal. there were a bunch of shops there and beach, is that the beach that has the pollution issues? I dont know name of it, also we saw water taxis there and are thinking of going to orient beach, if the other one is polluted.

we want time to look at shops there and relax and have good 4 hours on beach. so i want to walk the shoppes and then go to beach then walk the shoppes some more and i am not paying $55 to go to orient beach through ship when the only thing is they guarentee is having me back in time. could someone advise me on a start to finish ideas, my hubbs likes to put his toes in water where i want to swim, also should i bring water shoes? sorry i know my post was all over the place, but would love advise , oh one more question how do you find out how many other ships are in port that day? thanks in advance :)

Archived