majesty quick questions..

Hi! long time lurker here... leaving in 5 days! Hope some one can help me with a question or 2. One sister in law is bringing a 2 1/2 year old and wanted a pack and play for her to sleep in NCL does not provide one for an over 2 yr old so she has to bring her own is there enough room in a quad for that? it will be folded up after each use.

and husband needs to know if they allow sandals in the dining room. thanks and i love this board you guys and gals are great and everything i ever needed to know i have found on this board!

I don't know about the sandals, yet I know from personal experience that a pack-n-play will fit in a quad cabin. All of these cabins are 145 square feet (or more, if it's a suite).

As long as the cabin description includes the word "superior" (as in superior inside or superior outside), there will be just enough room.

I would think if a man is dressed "appropriately" it wouldn't matter what's on his feet -- docker type pants, polo type shirt, is fine in the dining rooms. My DH does not wear sandals, he prefers sneakers (which he has worn in the main dining rooms with above attire) or boat shoes, and not had a problem.

You will love the Majesty! Crew is the best we've ever encountered, and the ship is easy to get around. Have a great time! :D

Archived