My Family Time Dining

I get the My Family Time Dining concept and understand that it is only available for the early seating. My question is....are those who chose My Family Time Dining seated with the My Time Dining people or are they assigned tables with the traditional early seating people? If it matters, we are sailing FOS.

You will be assigned a table at the traditional dining time. We emailed dining to get a table with just my family so we did not "bother " any other guests who may not want to sit with younger kids.

I noticed on the Royal Caribbean website that you are supposed to sign up for My Family Time Dining...is this something you do on board? I can't find anything about it were we make the other reservations.

I get the My Family Time Dining concept and understand that it is only available for the early seating. My question is....are those who chose My Family Time Dining seated with the My Time Dining people or are they assigned tables with the traditional early seating people? If it matters, we are sailing FOS.

I am also curious about the seating. We are signed up for My Family Time Dining on the Brilliance in November. Since there are 8 of us I don't think we have to worry about anyone else at our table but I was wondering if we are put in a certain area of the dining room all together or are just mixed in with the other early seating people.

You will be assigned a table at the traditional dining time. We emailed dining to get a table with just my family so we did not "bother " any other guests who may not want to sit with younger kids.

Thank you.

I noticed on the Royal Caribbean website that you are supposed to sign up for My Family Time Dining...is this something you do on board? I can't find anything about it were we make the other reservations.

If you want to sign up pre-cruise........Open your reservation, scroll down to Preferences & Requests, click on "Modify". Once there you can choose your dining preference. Your choices should be traditional early, traditional late, My Time, and My Family Time (on select ships). You should also be able to place yourself on any dining preference waitlists.

Other preferences you can choose include bed arrangements, linked reservations, and any occasion you want to celebrate during the cruise.

Archived