Are these cabins noisy - directly under Lido bar!!

gb88

We have been assigned a cabin on the Navigation deck, the deck directly below the Lido deck. Our cabin is mid-ship, basically directly below the Lido bar. How noisy is this cabin likely to be with the foot traffic, carts moving dishes and food and poolside entertainment likely to be, especially at night? I am not happy with this location and am trying to move to another deck. Anyone else have input on the noise level in this location?

I was on the Noordam in Feb and our room was right under the Lido deck and I was worried about the noise BUT honestly the only thing we ever heard was them moving the deck chairs around for movie's at night (around 7pm) but it was only a few mins and they were done and in the morning we could hear them putting them back but yet again only lasted a few mins. That was the only noise we heard the whole 10 days!!

Every time we have had a cabin directly under the Lido in various ships and various locations on this deck, we have had no problems whatsoever. Maybe a few moments of chair scraping at the end of the afternoon when we gathered the crew was cleaning things up and rearranging tables and chairs.

We assumed it would be noisy too, but there are glass walls to the pool area which block any noise coming over the sides into our verandah and there must be really good insulation between the other Lido activities and these cabins directly below.

We love being on this deck because it is so close to everything. Enjoy.

Archived