Ultimate Beverage Package on the Spirit

Big Chippy

Can anyone advise if this package has been available on the Spirit since 1st March? I understand that packages are not available during the Spring Break (1st March to 17th April) but given that this break really applies to Uni's in the USA, wondered if the restriction also applied to NCL ships cruising in Europe. Reason for asking? We are cruising on the Spirit from 9th April:):(

Going on Spirit Grand Med cruise next month. My liver and head both hurt at the thought of committing to $50 in drinks per day on such a port intensive sailing! Maybe a relaxing Caribbean with lots of sea days. I'd have to start drinking at breakfast to get my money's worth!

Fair comment but our 9 night cruise has 4 sea days so I think we would have taken advantage of the package ;) enjoy your cruise it's a great itinerary.

Fair comment but our 9 night cruise has 4 sea days so I think we would have taken advantage of the package ;) enjoy your cruise it's a great itinerary.

Believe me, I'm in no way criticizing. I think it's a great idea if you have lots of sea days or ports where the biggest decision is go to the beach or stay on the ship. I'd love the package then. I thought about it for our upcoming, and came to the conclusion that $50 in drinks per person is a huge commitment for a cruise with only 2 sea days out of 12 and ports where you want to get out and do something in each one.

• 3 months later...
Does the unlimited also include specialty coffee drinks? I saw where NCL does not do a coffee card like Princess. We sail November 11 :D

No speciality coffees included and no coffee card available.

Archived