Timing for rental car to memorial

grod

I dropped the ball and didn't reserve tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial the day we're docked in Oahu, now sold out. We're scheduled to dock at Aloha Tower at 7am on a Tuesday and shuttling to get our rental car at the airport. Any ideas on how long it may take to pick up our car and drive over to the memorial? We're taking our chances to see if any walk-up tickets will be available. Hoping to be off the ship by 7:30am.

We've been there before (years back during a land vacation), but still want to pay our respects.

I dropped the ball and didn't reserve tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial the day we're docked in Oahu, now sold out. We're scheduled to dock at Aloha Tower at 7am on a Tuesday and shuttling to get our rental car at the airport. Any ideas on how long it may take to pick up our car and drive over to the memorial? We're taking our chances to see if any walk-up tickets will be available. Hoping to be off the ship by 7:30am.

We've been there before (years back during a land vacation), but still want to pay our respects.

I would allow 1 1/2 hours once off the ship.

You would also have to be accepting of any tickets still available, they will offer the "next" available, but it could be hours away. I did this last trip, and had no problem, since I was in Oahu all day, and had more than enough time to drop my friend off at the Aquarium for a couple hours, pick her up and went back in time for the launch/ticket access later that afternoon.

Archived