Luggage tags for uk passengers

Frugalsgirl

Hi

Once you have done online check in and printed off your cruise doc's they should appear on your mycelebrity page to request them... Once you request them they arrive a few days later!

Tony

Your luggage labels [and the button to request them in My Celebrity] will be available no sooner than 45 days prior to the cruise departing. It does not always appear at the same time and will oftem be closer to the sail date. If you have booked flights through Celebrity, the button will not appear until the electronic tickets have been released to Celebrity by the airline. Thus, others on your Roll Call from the UK may be able to order their tags before you.

Sue

I have always found that printing out the luggage tags are much too flimsy and wish they would send out tags (have had tags sent out from RCI) - especially if you are flying to your destination.

What I have done in the past is print a few tags out on a sheet of A4 and got them laminated, and then stapled them as a loop onto the case handles etc. A lot more robust and no chance of ripping or coming loose.

Archived