Alaska Radiance "Welcome Back" Party

JHCB

My family is going to Alaska on the Radiance (Northbound) from Vancouver this July. Trying to figure out which night the Welcome Back (Past Passenger) party is. I have heard the secod night is a formal night so my guess is the "Welcome Aboard" party is that night. I am thinking the past passenger party is night three.

Anyone been on this itinerary recently that remembers?

Thanks

My family is going to Alaska on the Radiance (Northbound) from Vancouver this July. Trying to figure out which night the Welcome Back (Past Passenger) party is. I have heard the secod night is a formal night so my guess is the "Welcome Aboard" party is that night. I am thinking the past passenger party is night three.

Anyone been on this itinerary recently that remembers?

Thanks

The Captain's Party is on formal night. Granted it was a 10 day cruise but when we were on Radiance in September the Welcome Back was on the fourth night. Also there was more than one Welcome Back party as there were too many returning passengers for one night. That could play a factor on which night too.

Bill

Archived