1 rm, 4 passengers, 2 are Platinum/2 are Not?

ERNLYN

We are 4 passengers booked in one room. My spouse and I are Platinum, but our other two guests are first times CCL cruisers. As we are offered the Platinum perks i.e. when we check in, priority dining, ext, etc. will they be totally excluded and left behind at priority boarding particularly?

We are 4 passengers booked in one room. My spouse and I are Platinum, but our other two guests are first times CCL cruisers. As we are offered the Platinum perks i.e. when we check in, priority dining, ext, etc. will they be totally excluded and left behind at priority boarding particularly?

Being in the cabin with you. They should be able to board through VIP with you.

They should also be placed at a table with you in MDR. (assuming you have same dining time.)

All members in your cabin will enjoy the priority boarding process. If they accommpany you to the dining room, they will also be seated with you if you have ATD dining. Otherwise, all members in your cabin will be sat at the same table for set dining times.

I do not think they would be eligible for priority tendering, however, if they go behind you and you show your platinum card, I do not think they will check everyone. I'm not implying you would do that, and I don't think it's the polite thing to do (Platinum people have earned their perks), I'm just stating that this is probably how it would go.

If you want to make sure they get most of the same perks as you, have them purchase the FTTF benefit.

For embarkation, their S&S cards will be with yours, in the Platinum area of the check-in. Their boarding passes will say priority. (Or priority and FTTF if your ship has it.) Their luggage tags will be the same as yours. Other than that, they get the perks based on their S&S card color.

We had 4 ladies in a cabin in January on Conquest. That was before Conquest got FTTF. This is what happened.

It has been our experience that those traveling with you are allowed to board with you re: priority tendering. Within reason, of course.

In July on the Magic, we had a group of 7. DH and I are platinum, then there was our son, my in-laws, and friends of ours. We had no issues getting on the tender.

Meredith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived