Paris layover tour

JJ2sail

Has anyone heard of or used Paris Connection for tours in Paris?

We have 23 hour layover, and would like to do a tour and dinner in Paris and then brought back to an airport area hotel for the night.

Any tips or suggestions of what other people have done would be appreciated also. :)

If you do some searching on these pages you will find some information to help yopu as this question was asked not to long ago,but not using the topur co you asked about.You can also check out Trip Advisor as I am sure this question has been asked there.

You can DIY. Take the RER B train into Paris, getting off at Chatelet/Les Halles or St. Michel/Notre Dame. From there, it's an easy walk to Notre Dame, the Louve, Place de la Concorde, walk up there to the Eiffel Tower. Once you get into Paris via the RER, you can use the Metro easily to get close to what you want to see in several stops. Find where the RER B train station is where you finish, and take it back to CDG. The RER to CDG runs until somewhere around 10:00pm (last train from Gare du Nord to CDG). If you want to stay later, well... maybe a taxi back?

Thanks everyone, I should have been more specific. Traveling with my 85 y/o Mother. Need private tour with airport meet and greet etc... Can't do diy, trains, walking tours etc.... I am going to email Paris connection and see how it goes.

Thanks everyone, I should have been more specific. Traveling with my 85 y/o Mother. Need private tour with airport meet and greet etc... Can't do diy, trains, walking tours etc.... I am going to email Paris connection and see how it goes.

Those constraints definitely call for your own tour. Be sure to write back on this forum with your experience.

Archived