Torn.....opinions, pretty please

agennis

We will be stopping in Nassau from 8 am - 7 pm next week. We have been to Nassau several times and are finding ourselves stumped for what to do. We have taken an island tour, been to Atlantis, and feel like we have hit the major attractions. Sooo....any recommendations on something to do? Thinking about BCH or RIU.....thoughts or suggestions? Thanks to all! :)

I had read that there's a small island not too far from Nassau. The excursion includes a boat ride to the island, drinks, food, and a day on the beach. I'm sorry that I don't know the name of the island or the prices. Maybe someone with knowledge of it could fill you in. Just a suggestion.

I had read that there's a small island not too far from Nassau. The excursion includes a boat ride to the island, drinks, food, and a day on the beach. I'm sorry that I don't know the name of the island or the prices. Maybe someone with knowledge of it could fill you in. Just a suggestion.

http://www.bahamasbluelagoon.com/ :)

We went to RIU when we were in Nassau. It was nice-- good drinks, pretty good food, pretty water, good snorkeling. Considering how expensive food and drink is in Nassau, I thought it was a good deal.

However, we did not like the persistent vendors.

Archived