Triumph class vs Conquest class

I am sure this has been discussed on these boards before, however I am having trouble finding a good thread on the topic. So please excuse me if this has been beaten to death.

Basically, what are the distinct differences between the Triumph (I know it's the Destiny with an extra deck) and the Conquest class aside from the extra length (893 ft vs 952 ft) and therefore extra tonnage (~101,000 GT vs ~110,000 GT)? Are there just extra staterooms? Are there extra amenities on the upper decks? Thanks! :p

Triumph no pay restaurant. It never even got mongolian BBQ which pretty much every other ship got, it still had the chinese window the last time I was on it.

Conquest class is getting 2.0 and conquest already has it. guys burgers and all the rest. New pizza is really good. Im guessing Triumph will get it eventually, but right now it looks like Conquest class and the two Fantasy class ships that did not get waterworks.

Triumph and Conquest, neither has a serenity area, just the aft pool which is usually adults only. Some Conquest class ships like Glory do have a serenity area, so its hit or miss.

The biggest difference to me is that Triumph only has one area for the buffet, like the smaller Fantasy class ships and is VERY crowded.

Someone smacked themselves upside the head and said this aint working and put in two areas for the buffet on all Conquest class ships.

once on Triumph there was a overhead leak in the pipes and half of the already too small buffet area had to be closed down.

The expansion of the buffet area to two areas on conquest class to me is the biggest improvement.

One other small thing of note.. on Triumph the area above the buffet is just extra seating.

On Conquest the upper part above the back buffet is free Fish and Chips (not on Triumph) and the area above the buffet on the front part is the pay Steak House.

Triumph has to me a lot fewer choices of food.

Both have a big screen at the main pool and a single slide, no waterworks.

Archived