london hotels

we are looking for a london hotel for about $150.00 U.S. with taxes and breakfast. any ideas?
we stayed at the thistle royal horseguards last year but the price went up quite alot.
thanks
burtshell

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by burtshell:
we are looking for a london hotel for about $150.00 U.S. with taxes and breakfast. any ideas?
we stayed at the thistle royal horseguards last year but the price went up quite alot.
thanks
burtshell<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do not know the rates for your dates, but you may want to look into the Thistle Victoria on Buckingham Palace Road. I know quite a few people who love it there and they seem to have good rates.

Karen
Ü

I hope this isn't against any of the boards regulations but the following website has always proved helpful when we've been planning our trips to London. It covers hotels, sightseeing etc.

[url="http://www.londontown.com"]www.londontown.com[/url]

There are alot of chains of hotels in London. Try Travel-Inn, Accorhotels, Holiday-inn etc. They will all have hotels for the price you want to pay. A word about many London hotels. If you are booking a single room you get a broom cupboard with a single bed!

Burtshell,

Do you have Hilton or Marriott points? Hotels have gone skyhigh in London so we are using our points for two nights at the Marriott. If not, go on line to all the hotel sites that have discount rates.

Archived