Unusual Towel Animals

rockbock

Love the 2nd one - the legs. I have never seen that one. I think I would momentarily freak when I first saw it!

I did freak for a second when I opened the door to the legs, but then I just laughed like crazy!

The first one was so surprising to me because even though I thought it was hysterical, I could see where some people would have been very offended by it.

When we went on the Imagination in 2011, we came back to our room one day to find this- we nearly died laughing! We had bought the tie-dyed snake in Key West the previous day, and I guess our steward got some inspiration from it AND even folded it to look like the towels! :D Don't mind my boyfriend in the background- he was about to attack them, so I got the pic just in time ;)

Cruise2011_zps056a9d5e.jpg

The towel critters I know are not mandatory, but on our last cruise my 8 year old niece told us every morning what she saw as she went to bed. My 8 year old daughter over 7 nights got 3 critters all week, about every other night. After the first "no show" The wife and I got pretty good finding (making) the boring "snake" animal is the bathroom for my daughter. LOL..

"Look honey...another snake!!!!"

Archived