Wedding Rehearsal

Shatima

Okay.. so what about those of us that are having wedding during the cruise... will they let us have a rehearsal the day before since we are already on the cruise. I'm not going to worry too much since I have no bridesmaids or groomsmen, I just want to make sure I know where I am walking!! LOL

Yes! We met with our planner on Day #2 and that's when we did our quickie rehearsal because we were getting married on Day #3. However, you may want to check with your actual coordinator (the person that will be there in person) as to what the processional will be and the format before you leave. We had ours on the ship, so it was a bit different.

Yes! We met with our planner on Day #2 and that's when we did our quickie rehearsal because we were getting married on Day #3. However, you may want to check with your actual coordinator (the person that will be there in person) as to what the processional will be and the format before you leave. We had ours on the ship, so it was a bit different.

Yay!! Thanks for answering my question. We are getting married on the ship as well (just while it is in Grand Cayman also on day #3 of the cruise). I had hoped that we would meet with the coordinator ahead of time, and it makes me feel better hearing it first hand from someone who already went through it. Hoping to get my final phone call next week... I called today to verify they received my final guest list. :D:D

• 3 weeks later...

Ur sooo Close.. Im Happy for you too.. I LOVE GC, so that will be Beautiful..GL

Yay!! Thanks for answering my question. We are getting married on the ship as well (just while it is in Grand Cayman also on day #3 of the cruise). I had hoped that we would meet with the coordinator ahead of time, and it makes me feel better hearing it first hand from someone who already went through it. Hoping to get my final phone call next week... I called today to verify they received my final guest list. :D:D

Archived