1,2,3 promotion & final payment?

fitznorton

Booked a Silhouette cruise through the Celebrity website departing 6/26/13 out of Venice under the 1,2,3 promotion. My free gratuities and beverage package are showing up on my online reservation, but not the $300 OBC. I had called previously and was told not to worry that it is showing up on the booking form that Celebrity has. My final payment is due tomorrow and am wondering if I should call back again. Don't want to be chasing the credit once onboard. Has anyone else had this problem with Celebrity? Thanks.

Booked a Silhouette cruise through the Celebrity website departing 6/26/13 out of Venice under the 1,2,3 promotion. My free gratuities and beverage package are showing up on my online reservation, but not the $300 OBC. I had called previously and was told not to worry that it is showing up on the booking form that Celebrity has. My final payment is due tomorrow and am wondering if I should call back again. Don't want to be chasing the credit once onboard. Has anyone else had this problem with Celebrity? Thanks.

I have experienced the same thing and ask X to email me my updated booking form that includes the OBC. They always do that for me.

You might want to call back.

My understanding was that you get 2 of the three choices, NOT all three.

It sounds like you got the gratuities and the drink package. If that's what you want then leave it. If you want the $300 OBC instead of the gratuities you may have to tell someone. (Call the Captain's Circle number)

Archived