Single Digit Dancing!!

Nana257

I Hate You, I Hate You, I Hate You!!!!!!!:eek: Just kidding...:D I'm doing the almost a year to go dance!:confused: I dance from the day I book my cruise, because I know it's coming... Everyone have the greatest time ever, may this be your best cruise... By the way have a drink for me!!!:rolleyes: C.G.

IT'S TIME for the single digit dance!! Leaving on our "Dream" cruise on the 20th. Does excitement burn calories?? If it does, then I will be skinny by next Friday. :D

I get to dance tomorrow- I cruise the day after you. Haven't packed yet. :(

IT'S TIME for the single digit dance!! Leaving on our "Dream" cruise on the 20th. Does excitement burn calories?? If it does, then I will be skinny by next Friday. :D

We're leaving on the 20th on the Dream too!! I think I've been doing the single digit dance longer than I should be haha!

I too am doing the SINGLE DIGIT dance!! I will be sailing on the Liberty on the 20th!!!! Counting down the days...YIPPEE for all of us!! :D And YIPPEE for those of you who have cruises booked. Your SINGLE DIGIT dance will be amazing too!!!!

LOL! I wish this were true. I don't wanna burst your bubble, but it has not yet worked for me and I am super excited for our Magic cruise on April 21st!! Don't give up hope, it may work for you though!! Have a great cruise either way!:)

Archived