Pay-As-You-Go Options? Good shopping?

queenfinch

Hello fellow cruisers!

My boyfriend and I (both 23) are considering our options for Cozumel. We have two questions we were hoping to get some clarification on:

1. Neither of us are big drinkers or eaters, and we'd rather have the freedom to come and go without worrying that we paid for something we're not using. We might be interested in snorkeling or banana boat rides, maybe even parasailing. With that in mind, what's a good option for pay-as-you-go fun? Do you have pictures?

2. I'm interested in finding some souvenirs to take home. I try to bring back a piece of art depiciting where we vacationed for each trip (usually paintings). I'm also interested in non-mass produced goods. Any tips? Is there a different port I should target? We're also going to Grand Cayman, Roatan, and Belize.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello fellow cruisers!

My boyfriend and I (both 23) are considering our options for Cozumel. We have two questions we were hoping to get some clarification on:

1. Neither of us are big drinkers or eaters, and we'd rather have the freedom to come and go without worrying that we paid for something we're not using. We might be interested in snorkeling or banana boat rides, maybe even parasailing. With that in mind, what's a good option for pay-as-you-go fun? Do you have pictures? Paradise beach should be perfect for you - nice beach, huge pool, updated changing facilities and good service.

2. I'm interested in finding some souvenirs to take home. I try to bring back a piece of art depiciting where we vacationed for each trip (usually paintings). I'm also interested in non-mass produced goods. Any tips? Is there a different port I should target? We're also going to Grand Cayman, Roatan, and Belize. Head downtown after the beach - the pier shopping is all mass produced.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Have a good cruise! :)

Plenty of air-brush work on sale in the plazza in the center of town. The guys do the as you watch..in Cozumel

Thanks! We've seen plenty of those people here at home, we're looking for something a little more unique, if possible.

Archived