Share transportation from Southampton to Heathrow September 22, 2013

ACJV

We will be disembarking the Eclipse on September 22, 2013, and would like to find people to share transportation to Heathrow, with a private driver. We would also like to share transportation from London to Southampton, via Highclere Castle, on September 8, 2013.

Please contact me claudeandvicki@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Vicki

I have posted on the roll call. It is the most quiet roll call i have ever seen. Thought i would try on this one.

Keep an eye on it. Could "pop" as the date nears this summer. You'll have the best luck there for sure. Have a great time.

I am trying to find a share for our ride from Southampton to the airport too. If there is just two of you, actually the ride is the same as the cruise transfer. If you add another couple, you will be charged a bit higher cost because they will assign a bigger car to hold the extra bags too. In that case you will save about $40 total over the cruise transfers.

Either wy, I'd much rather go privately than the big buses to avoid the waits and to go on OUR schedule.

Archived