Halloween

joyceyw

We'll be on the Sapphire during Halloween this year.

Does Princess do anything for Halloween? Like decorate the ship, costume party, special drinks/witches brew?

Thanks for any info.

I was on the Coral last Halloween. They had the public areas decorated (pumpkins in the atrium, lots of cobwebs by Bayou Cafe come to mind)

I believe they did have a costume party...not sure about special drinks but overall I remember being impressed they did as much as they did :)

Princess usually does decorating/celebrating for holidays.

I can remember being on board for Mother's Day one year. I mentioned this to friends who worked on the ship, explaining it would be nice to remember Moms cruising. They ended up making a huge cake display with flowers & balloons.:)

I was on the Coral last Halloween. They had the public areas decorated (pumpkins in the atrium, lots of cobwebs by Bayou Cafe come to mind) I believe they did have a costume party...not sure about special drinks but overall I remember being impressed they did as much as they did :)

I have cruised twice on Princess at Halloween (what's up with that?) and I was with roo on the Coral last year and she is quite correct ;) I remember being in the Wheelhouse and the entire staff was in costume. They were schedule to have their "crew party" later that evening so they dressed for the night. It was great.

we'll be on the sapphire as well over halloween... we've been on a princess cruise for the last 3 years over halloween....except for last year, because we got back into port that day, the chef's had carved out jack-o-lanterns, there was a table full of candy (yummy!!) the wait staff all dress up at dinner and there are parties all over the ship. people dress up if they want to.

see you on the sapphire!

Archived