Boxed wine

chris2597

Why not just get a little travel corkscrew and keep in in your luggage. We have a bunch of them. You can get them anywhere and they will often just let you have them from your hotel room. Even with my arthritis I can handle them.

I usually do travel with a corkscrew. Just trying to lighten the load. One suitcase for the two of us. Including a box. ;)

Hi Pia' date=' I would recommend Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc from TJ.

Amy[/quote']

Thanks Amy. Nobilo happens to be my least favorite. That's what Princess usually serves at the wine tasting. Wish they would get rid of it.

Pia, just out of curiosity I weighed my corkscrew. It weighed exactly one ounce.

LOL. One ounce here, another there. Those ounces add up. Maybe I'll pick one up in California. There are several other items I don't pack that I need to buy. Walmart here I come!

RE: Trader Joe's. We will be in LA one day prior to boarding the Coral next Saturday and staying near a Trader Joe's. Would like to purchase our two bottles for carrying on board, but would also like to buy those with screw on caps rather than corks. Trying to avoid carrying a corkscrew for only 14 days. Do any of you knowledgeable people know of a Pinot or Sauv. Blanc that I should look for?

Pia, wish I could help never been in a Trader Joes, all of the screw cap SB should be very inexpensive but don't buy any with too much age 2011 or younger. Ya never know how how it has been stored.

Pia, wish I could help never been in a Trader Joes, all of the screw cap SB should be very inexpensive but don't buy any with too much age 2011 or younger. Ya never know how how it has been stored.

Jim, if it's Chilean, it's ok with me.

Archived