Weight Loss Pays off with Liberty

canjay95

Thank you all for your supportive messages! We started using the my fitness pal app and tracking all of our calories. We also quit eating out except one night on the weekend and completely cut out sodas. I do have a wonderful family and am so excited about our cruise!

I cannot & will not do wheat bread or pasta. When I eat a sandwich I wrap the meat up in romaine lettuce instead of bread. It's great & since I never used mayo or mustard on my bread I didn't lose anything.

I also started to make as much stuff as I can from scratch. Nothing out of a box, can or jar.

I make my own ketchup but until I learn how to make my own tomato paste I do have to use a can. I make my own mustard, my own spaghetti sauce using only fresh ingredients.

I wish my husband would stop sabotaging me, with him around it is hard so I usually won't even touch whatever he makes.

Congrats to you and your family, that's wonderful! Enjoy your cruise!

To the poster who started making things from scratch...I'm with you. There is so much sodium in boxed foods as well as preservatives that just aren't good for you. I haven't tried making my own ketchup yet, but might try it!

Archived