Is carnival docking at grand Turk port yet?

pugman1212

Does anyone know if grand Turk port is open yet? Thans

Here is a link to the Grand Turk Cruise Center schedule that shows which ships have recently docked, and those scheduled to. When the cruise center was closed recently, the ship entries on the schedule were removed, so it appears to me that they are keeping this schedule up to date.

http://www.grandturkcc.com/Port-Schedule.aspx

Here is a link to the Grand Turk Cruise Center schedule that shows which ships have recently docked, and those scheduled to. When the cruise center was closed recently, the ship entries on the schedule were removed, so it appears to me that they are keeping this schedule up to date.

http://www.grandturkcc.com/Port-Schedule.aspx

Looks like we are still scheduled :D

I'm so glad because each cruise other than a 3-4 day Bahamas, I try to incorporate a new port...with my upcoming Liberty cruise Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay are my "never experienced" ports.

Looks like we are still scheduled :D

I'm so glad because each cruise other than a 3-4 day Bahamas, I try to incorporate a new port...with my upcoming Liberty cruise Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay are my "never experienced" ports.

I like to have new ports also, Grand Turk & HMC are mine on this cruise. I am looking forward to both of them.

5/2013 Carinval Fascination

5/2012 Carnival Conquest

1/2011 Carnival Truimph

2/2010 Carnival Truimph

1/2009 Carnival Freedom

4/2008 Carnival Fantasy

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=David - Deborah&date=5-11-2013&text=30th Anniversary Cruise&ship=Carnival Fascination

Archived