Carnnival priority check-in

BrwnEyedGirl45

Unless your inlaws are on your credit card (for onboard expenses) or booked in your cabin, if their boarding pass does not say priority, then they are not priority. Their cards will be held in the regular check in section, not with the priority cards where you check in.

This cruise will be my 10th and I see by my tags that I have priority check-in. Will my in-laws be able to check in with us or is it just for our cabin?? Would love to be able to use this perk but...........

Only if the in-laws are financially linked to your cabin. In other words - if you are all using the same credit card for your on board accounts.

This cruise will be my 10th and I see by my tags that I have priority check-in. Will my in-laws be able to check in with us or is it just for our cabin?? Would love to be able to use this perk but...........

I'm not sure any more what Carnival's policy is, I've read different policies on priority check in. Why not pay the $50 for the FTTF (Faster To The Fun), and they can board with you.

I'm not sure any more what Carnival's policy is, I've read different policies on priority check in. Why not pay the $50 for the FTTF (Faster To The Fun), and they can board with you.

FTTF is not available on all the ships yet, only about 9 or 10 of them.

You can put them on your CC and then just change the card when you are on board... just sayin lol :rolleyes:

We did this on our last cruise. Very easy to switch once onboard...just go to guest services as soon as it is available, because the line gets long. BUT, since you Are platinum, your line will probably be shorter.

Thanks, that's what I have been thinking of doing. Would hate to not be able to take advantage of the priority check in but don't want to leave them hanging back in a long line either. Will enter my cc info for their acct and change before they start charging away. :-)

Key in the same room as you do. Once you get your "priority boarding" and they get their zone card, you will be able to put their zone card underneath yours and all board together. At least that is what they told me and I did with my sister who was not platinum. We all went to our rooms early also. The only thing they can't do is get their room keys from the same place.

This was at the port of Tampa last month. Not sure about the other ports. Just my own experience. All you have to do is politely ask, and they should accommodate you.

Archived