Victory Room 9273? Anyone got a picture?

CruzerDeb

Couldn't find any pics, sorry. But the cabin might be a bit noisy due to its location very close to the elevators...this archived thread mentions 9273 and 9274 (port side) as being noisy. Enjoy!

Well, perhaps this is the reason it was the ONLY Lido balcony left on Carnival's website! I'm going to try not to overthink this too much and enjoy the fact that I have a balcony on the Lido!

we have had many cabins located right by the elevator- on the victory it would be 7391

i have never heard any sound from the elevators. even with standing on top of them you really have to listen to the ding.

I didnt read the entire thread above--- but i wonder how loud could it be

• 3 years later...
Well, perhaps this is the reason it was the ONLY Lido balcony left on Carnival's website! I'm going to try not to overthink this too much and enjoy the fact that I have a balcony on the Lido!

Hi, don't worry, we were on the starboard side same location 11/14/15, did not hear a thing. If you are trying to sleep during the one deck party you may hear the music. We love that location. Walk out to the pool, run back to your cabin to use the bathroom, quick and easy to get a bite and bring back to your cabin.

Surprised to see this old post of mine show up . . . This was a fantastic room and location. I'd book it again in a heartbeat! So close to all the Lido activities and I never heard any elevator activity at all.

I was in 9294 in January. Have been a couple cabins down prior. I loved the location. Last cabin before the pool and very convenient to the pool bar. No noise problem. As a previous poster stated... it is a typical Carnival balcony cabin..just on the Lido deck. I would book it again. :D

• 1 month later...
Hi, don't worry, we were on the starboard side same location 11/14/15, did not hear a thing. If you are trying to sleep during the one deck party you may hear the music. We love that location. Walk out to the pool, run back to your cabin to use the bathroom, quick and easy to get a bite and bring back to your cabin.

Don't think they are. This thread is 3 years old.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Surprised to see this old post of mine show up . . . This was a fantastic room and location. I'd book it again in a heartbeat! So close to all the Lido activities and I never heard any elevator activity at all.

Awesome to hear. I am in lido balcony near elevators in 27 days. This is what I wanted to hear. Woot.

Glad to see this post pop up however old it is, lol...We were offered an upgrade from 6384 to 9275 for $10.00 on our 10/20/16 cruise. Also glad to hear all of the positive feedback!! Thanks! :):D:D

I am on this cruise as well. We also upgraded for 10 bucks. We were 7400 know we are 9278 (I think) or 76. Cant remember.